NOTICE OF HOLIDAY OFFICE CLOSURES:
- Monday, January 16, 2023 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 – Mardi Gras
- Friday, April 7, 2023 – Good Friday
- Monday, May 29, 2023 – Memorial Day*
- Friday, June 19, 2023 – Juneteenth
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 4, 2023 – Labor Day
- TBD – General Election Day
- Friday, November 10, 2023 – Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 – Thanksgiving Day
- TBD – Acadiana Day
- TBD – Christmas Eve (observed)
- Monday, December 25, 2023 – Christmas Holiday
- TBD – New Year’s Eve (observed)
- Monday, January 1, 2024 – New Year’s Day Holiday
Louisiana Revised Statute 1:55 authorizes days of public rest and legal holidays.* Inauguration Day is a holiday in the City of Baton Rouge once every four years, and Memorial Day shall be annually proclaimed as a legal holiday as specified in R.S.1.55. General Election Day is a state holiday the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November in even-numbered years.
LSBEP EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
The LSBEP is currently seeking qualified applicants to join our team. Click on the link below to learn more :
2. The LSBEP is currently accepting letters of interest & resumes (with references) for Executive Counsel (In-house Attorney).
3. As of April 9, 2022, LSBEP is no longer accepting applications for Administrative Assistant.
Find it fast…
NOTICE: In compliance with La. R.S. 44:33.1, the LSBEP hereby gives notice that information submitted to the LSBEP may become public record pursuant to the provisions of Louisiana Public Records Law, La. R.S. 44:1, et seq.